How do I delete a facebook page? #DeleteFacebook Page: Looking for a guide on how to delete facebook page? Here is a facebook post that teaches the steps you need to get that done fast and easy.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones. Thanks!!!
If you aren’t an admin, you will need to request access from someone who is—and they might not be inclined to grant you access if you plan on immediately deleting the page.
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page
2. From General, click Remove Page
3. Click Delete [Page name]
4. Click Delete Page and then click OK
Keep in mind your Page won’t be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.
To cancel your Page deletion:
1. Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
2. Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
3. Click Confirm and then click OK