How To View My Blocked List On Facebook | Facebook Blocked Lists: Do you want to figure out the list of those you blocked on Facebook so you can unblock them?
Are you aware that once in a long while, it’s okay to visit those people on your blocked list to make certain that you didn’t actually block them in error?
This post is all about how to access the list of your blocked Facebook friends and the process involved in getting them unblocked.
Facebook is a social network that runs via the power of friendship – blocking so many people won’t help you and not blocking annoying Facebook friends won’t be an option either.
Your future spouse might be on your Facebook blocked list.
Sometimes go to your Facebook Blocked List just to see how your prisoners are doing.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
Below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked list.
To view your Facebook block list:
1. Click (?) in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click Privacy Shortcuts
3. Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
4. Click View All Blocked Users.
If you can find the above options in your account, do the following:
- Click the V-like shaped icon at the top right corner of your facebook page
- Click settings from the drop-down menu
- Click Blocking at the left column of the next page that appears
- Scroll down that page that appears and you should all the stuff you have blocked from accessing your Facebook news feed.
- Now, to unblock somebody from your Facebook blocked list, click on the unblock button that is at the far right of their name.