How To Access My Blocked List On Facebook | View Your Facebook Blocked List: Looking for a Facebook guide on how to access your list of blocked users on the Facebook social media platform? Here is a comprehensive as well as a step by step guide on how to see your Facebook blocked list fast.
So if you’re among the over 2.2 billion active monthly Facebook users and want to figure out how to easily view your blocked list on Facebook so you can ascertain the people in your prison, this article got you covered. Continue reading below:
Are you aware that among the numerous features on Facebook, the blocking feature is one of the more essential ones? This feature allows you to restrict certain users’ access to your profile, posts, photos, etc.
Blocking comes in handy when one needs to cut links with certain friends on Facebook. Once you’ve blocked someone or people on Facebook, that person or a list of those people is recorded somewhere within Facebook. You can access this list. You just need to know how to get to it.
Viewing Your Facebook Blocked List
The steps presented below will take you right to the list of friends you’ve blocked on Facebook.
- First, Facebook login your account and then navigate to the top right corner of the page and click on the downward facing arrow. Bear in mind that this will initiate a drop-down menu with a list of options you can choose from.
- Now, locate and click on the settings option from the menu
- Click Blocking at the right column of next page that appears
- Scroll down to the block user’s section of the manage blocking page and you should see all the friends and stuff you’ve restricted from accessing your Facebook news feed.
- To unblock someone from the list, locate the name of the person from the list and then click on the unblock option at the far right of their name.
Once you click on the unblock button, this person will immediately be removed from the list. Now to reconnect with someone you remove from your Facebook block list, you’ll need to resend the person a brand new friend request and then wait for him/her to accept the request before you can reconnect with them.
That is it on how to view your blocked list on Facebook. Please share this post with your friends and loved ones.